14 December 2010

I'm HAPPY =DDDD


hahahahaha..in a super duper happy mood recently =DDDD
but a damn full schedule for me in the next two weeks XD
~~but I'm enjoying~~
^^

ya,ROTA POTATO is the only love in my life haha
i LOVE this since i'm child, didn't leave this for 18years hahaha
but I really hard to get it in any store nowadays TT dunno why

I'm happy, because
X'mas is coming soon 
"Dong zi" is coming soon
New year is coming soon
athough my final exam is also coming soon(IGNORE!!!)
wahahaha

but i really have the celebrate mood lalalalalalalalalala =D
really wish to gather with my best family,my sweet friends and my bad babe
I'm wanna shopping,high tea,sing k,travel and sooooooooooooooooo on
but sad case
i can't do it all now TT

forget it!!!
These are coming soon
I have to be patient ^^
ok lah
SEE YOU
need to rest seriously
(this is just a rubbish post due to too bored,can ignore anyway XDDD)




No comments:

Post a Comment